C & E Storage Products, Inc.
Your Partners in Environmental Compliance
TOLL FREE: 877-800-4333
Custom 36 Foot Explosion Proof HazMat Building Temperature & Humidity Controlled
Objective: In an area that commonly sees 100 degree f. temperatures and 90% humidity, provide a safe environment for five intermediate bulk containers (IBC’s) totaling 1650 gallons of pure alcohol. Maintain a constant temperature of 60 degrees F, at a maximum relative humidity of 50% while providing six complete air changes per hour.
- Provide an explosion proof refrigeration system.
- Provide 13000 CFM of fresh air makeup per hour.
- Condition fresh air to 50% RH and 60 degrees F prior to discharge into HazMat building.
- Remove and discharge approximately 400 gallons of condensate water per week.
- Dimensions: 36′-0″ x 8′-6″ x 8′-6″ (L X W X H)
- Rating: Four Hour Fire Rated
- Two separate Fire Rated bays.
- Secondary Containment
- Refrigeration: Class 1, Division , Group D Explosion Proof with six fresh air changes per hour
- Relative Humidity control to 50% RH and a temperature of 60 degrees F.