C & E Storage Products, Inc.
Your Partners in Environmental Compliance
TOLL FREE: 877-800-4333
Available Now & Ready to ship!
This unit is in our Southern California inventory and ready to ship today. Check the specifications and see if this storage locker meets your requirements. This unit is NOT fire rated. Click here for FIRE RATED storage buildings and lockers.
ATTRIBUTES – SPECIFICATIONS
Model No. and Color Options: 911060 (Bone)
Material Specifications: Heavy gauge steel
Capacity: (6) 55-gallon drums
Sump Capacity: 140 gallon(s) – 530 liter(s)
Load Capacity: 6000 lbs – 2722 kgs
Dimensions, Exterior: 91″ W x 62″ D x 97″ H – 2311 W x 1575 D x 2464 H (mm)
Dimensions, Interior: 78″ W x 54″ D x 84″ H – 1981W x 1372D x 2134H (mm)
No. of Doors: 1
Dimensions, Door: 42″ W x 80″ H – 1067 W x 2032 H (mm)
Door Hinge: Right
Compliance: EPA, NFPA 30, NFPA 1
Standard features include:
- Rugged heavy gauge steel construction — backed by a 15-year structural warranty
- Secondary containment — leakproof all welded sump
- Removable, galvanized steel grating
- Three-point keyed locking hardware
- Natural draft ventilation
- NFPA 704 diamond decal provides “Right to Know” information
- Multiple static grounding connnections
- Anchoring plates for maximum hold down protection
- Chemical and UV resistant coating, inside and out
- Forklift channels for easy relocation
- Meets EPA, NFPA 30 and NFPA 1 requirements
- FM-approved — including sump capacity and wind/snow load requirements
NOTE: Exterior dimensions include anchor plates and door hardware.
Use this Non-Combustible Accessories Chart to see which options are available with this model
An Industry Leader in Fire Rated Storage – Hazmat Storage Buildings provide the safest and most complete solution for the storage of hazardous chemicals. Our HazMat Buildings come standard with a 6″ deep secondary containment sump to exceed the EPA spill containment requirements as set forth in 40CFR 264.175. Heavy gauge forklift pockets allow for easy loading and off-loading, as well as portability once it gets to your location. All of our buildings are designed in accordance with OSHA and NFPA Code 30 requirements and all Standard Sizes are Factory Mutual Approved. Factory Mutual Aprroval Code 6049 is the standard set forth to establish construction and performance standards for buildings used to store flammable and combustible liquids.
Our buildings are constructed in accordance with FM 6049, and all standard sizes bear the FM Approval Label.
Approved Explosion Relief Panels – We are approved to install explosion relief panels on non rated and Fire Rated buildings.
Easy to Ship – Chemical Storage Lockers are designed to fit in a standard high cube shipping container reducing shipping costs and labor time.